Monday, August 01, 2005

Raoul



About a year ago, I was watching TV with my cat, Raoul. We watched a program with a parrot riding a bike. I looked down at Raoul and said : "I'd like to see you do that you, lazy bastard!" He just stared back at me with his usual look of contempt.

One week later, as I stepped out the door to empty the mailbox, I saw my classic convertable driving by....driven by Raoul. "COME BACK HERE, YOU DAMN CAT!" I shouted as I ran after him. But he ignored me. Naturally, I went to the police to report what Raoul had done. They laughed at me. They refused to believe that a cat could steal a car. So I sat at home and I worried. What was I to do?

Luckily however, Raoul missed me a bit, as well as a decent meal I guess, and came home a fortnight later, with a car filled with cheap Polish cat prostitutes.
He still cruises the neighbourhood every once in a while, checking out his ho's, and looking for pussy and catnip.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, I think he nearly ran me over just outside Cracow in that car.

18:24  

Post a Comment

<< Home